Yogurt is, without a doubt, a very healthy food, especially for children of growing age and also for the elderly. It provides a large number of nutrients, is very rich in calcium, and has excellent gastrointestinal qualities. Unfortunately, buying it from stores is expensive and making your probiotic yogurt at home is a hassle. Probiotic Maker is the first product of its kind that allows you to make probiotic yogurt from fresh milk right in the jug.
Both yogurt and kefir are made from ferments. This Probiotic Maker review will discuss the features of this unique device to make yogurt at home. You will know how it is better than other yogurt-making machines available in the market. The name of the company might sound familiar to you since it appeared on the Shark Tank show. The founder of Probiotic Maker, Merrick Maxfield, took his company and product to Shark Tank. He pitched his product to the five Sharks with the motive of growing his business. He tried to convinced them that Probiotic Maker is worthy of a Shark investment.
Maxfield explained on the show that his family’s love for yogurt led him to the development of this device that makes probiotic yogurt from milk right in the jug. According to him, when their family used 32 cups of yogurt in just two days, they thought of buying yogurt-making devices. But since the machines are difficult to use and clean, that wasn’t a good solution too. Ultimately, they came up with the creation of Probiotic Maker, now known as ‘Probiotic Maker’ that is a clean and sustainable solution for yogurt lovers, as it will save your time, money and effort. There will be no more dirty dishes with Probiotic Maker.
Our Review of Probiotic Maker
Making homemade probiotic yogurt has become easy with Probiotic Maker. Probiotic yogurts contain beneficial microorganisms for the body. Not only do they reinforce the natural defenses in the intestine, but they also have excellent acidic tolerance ability in the gastrointestinal tract. Its main advantages are the strengthening of the immune system, the protection of the digestive system and the prevention of certain types of cancer.
Maxfield wrote in a post that the Company’s name had been changed multiple times since its inception. Initially, the product was named ‘Jugurt’, but it didn’t work well in sales. Later, they named the product ‘Probiotic Maker.’ After that it was called ‘EZYogurtMaker’ to make its purpose obvious. Currently, the Company is calling it ‘Probiotic Maker’, and is available on Amazon.
By using Probiotic Maker, you can prevent hundreds of garbage/plastic pieces from going into the environment. Moreover, the heating pad is made from 100% recyclable material (insulation and graphite), like the ones used in high-end phones. It is lightweight and premium in quality. Besides this, you can also save money since you don’t have to buy any yogurt, kefir, powders, or drinks from the market. One batch you make with Probiotic Maker equals 32 yogurt cups, 16 protein shakes and 47 drinks. You can enjoy sugar and additive-free delicious probiotics yogurt saving money and the environment.
- You can make fresh probiotic delicious, drinkable yogurt or kefir in the milk jug.
- The prep time of the device is just one minute. There are three simple steps:
- Two ProBiotic Started Packs, containing 11 types of Probiotic Seeds, come with the product. You have to add a Starter Pack to a fresh milk gallon.
- You need to put on the Probiotic Maker maker on the gallon, plug it in and leave it overnight for 8 hours.
- Enjoy fresh yogurt in the morning as you want.
- Choose milk that is relatively pure and doesn’t have too many milk processing procedures. It is not recommended to use high calcium milk and pasteurized functional milk. Instead, use plain milk.
- Frozen storage: Probiotic Maker recommends freezing the yogurt for more than 3 hours before using it. This activates the inactive probiotics and enhances their activity to make fermentation more successful.
- Homemade yogurt made with Probiotic Maker is fresh and delicious.
- You can add oatmeal for breakfast, nuts, and cookies for snacks to the freshly made yogurt.
- Making yogurt at home has many advantages: no preservatives, color and excess sugar; you just have to use natural milk and leave it overnight.
- It is safe and convenient.
- The quantity prepared equals 32 yogurt cups. So, with Probiotic Maker, you not only get fresh yogurt but also save hundreds of package waste.
- The shelf time of the yogurt made from Probiotic Maker is the same as readymade yogurts have.
There are no significant cons of this product.
Are There Any Alternatives?
There is no alternative to Probiotic Maker. There are yogurt-making machines available, but they are complex to use and also require proper cleaning. Probiotic Maker is a solution to these problems. Now, you can make probiotic yogurt at home just in one minute without the hassle of cleaning dishes. This heating pad-like device turns the milk in the jug into probiotic yogurt. Just place the milk jug inside the pad and turn it on. This makes it a unique yogurt-making device.
Our Final Thoughts
It would not be wrong to say that Probiotic Maker is a product that has made yogurt creation an easy job. It not just gives you fresh, delicious yogurt but also saves your time and money. Yogurt and kefir made with the Probiotic Packs that come with Probiotic Maker contain a large number of probiotics, far more than in pills. These are an excellent way to promote healthy and balanced intestinal microbiota, resulting in normal performance of the physiological functions of those who consume this type of food. Plus, it is delicious food to start your day with or consume as a snack between meals.