Nothing is more tedious, and often complicated, than having to wash your clothes every day, especially cleaning items that cannot go into the machine. The harmful chemicals in liquid soaps and detergents can also damage your clothes with daily washing. GarmaGuard Cleaner is a company that came up with a natural-based spray that works incredibly quickly, leaving your clothes odorless, fresh, and wrinkle-free in no time. This GarmaGuard Cleaner review will explain the features of this dry cleaning spray and how it is better than other traditional cleaners.
GarmaGuard Cleaner is a dry spray designed to revive your worn clothes so you look, feel and wave fresh. With Garmaguard Cleaner spray, you won’t waste time washing clothes when your clothes don’t need them. Their dry cleaning spray instantly restores the clean shape of your worn clothes by removing wrinkles, odors and leaving a light, freshly washed scent.
You might have heard the name since the company appeared on the famous Shark Tank show. Before starting this review, let’s discuss a little about what happened to GarmaGuard on the show. The founders Pete Badawy and his wife, Bianca, took their anti-bacterial cleaner spray to the Shark Tank show. They pitched their product to seek investment from the Sharks to help grow their business.
Unfortunately, none of the Sharks took their bait, and they returned without a deal. However, the business has been growing since then, and their Instagram, with almost 20,000 followers, shows that they already have a large consumer base as well. Pete and Bianca have a trademark in the name. You can visit their website and see the number of satisfied customers they have, with numerous 5-star reviews. Their website is filled with comments like GarmaGuard is “miraculous” and “so good” that it “should sell itself.”
Our Review of GarmaGuard Cleaner
Pete Badawy, a United States Veteran Army Police Officer, and his wife Bianca, a nurse who works in first aid jobs, are the inventor of GarmaGuard. Considering the nature of their jobs, they always had the same routine after a shift that they would come home and would not enter without removing their uniform/scrubs. The couple began searching for a product that would eliminate odors and keep their clothes fresher for longer but found none. So Pete decided to create it himself. The couple founded Elysian Labs LLC in New Jersey and created GarmaGuard, the first fully organic, non-GMO fabric and garment cleaner.
GarmaGuard Cleaner is a sustainable and environmentally friendly fabric refreshing product. By using it, you can do less laundry and save water. You can simply spray it on your clothes and will be ready to go in minutes. Or hang them up instead of wearing them another day. It works great on pants, skirts, dress shirts, t-shirts, business casual pants, jeans, jackets, and much more.
- GarmaGuard is a non-GMO, cruelty-free, non-bleach odor removal cleaner.
- Besides your clothes, it can be used to eliminate odor from furniture, car seats, backpacks, bags, shoes, etc.
- It is made with citric acid, which is known for being an organic ingredient and effective in removing odor.
- A single GarmaGuard cleaner includes about 225 sprays, roughly a 30-day supply.
- The cleaner spray bottle is 17.78 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm in size and 18.14 grams in weight.
- It offers money-back guarantee.
- It is small in size and can easily fit in your hands, your purses, or stowed in cars. It’s honestly tiny enough to store anywhere.
- It protects your clothes from the wear and tear of overwashing. The Garmaguard wrinkle-releasing laundry spray instantly restores the look and feel of your clothes with just a few sprays.
- It also smoothes out any wrinkles by hand.
- It is easy to use, environmental-friendly, eliminates odors, refreshes fabric, furniture, backpacks, bags, shoes with a refreshing scent.
- Since Pete is a proud US military man, the product is made entirely in the US, so you shouldn’t doubt the quality.
There are no significant cons of this product.
Who is GarmaGuard Cleaner For?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a mother, a teacher, a trainer in a gym or a student, you can use GarmaGuard for your washing needs. Since it also eliminates smoke and workout sweat odor, it is used in many other fields such as Law Enforcement, Nursing, Ambulance services, Firefighting, and the Military. This dry cleaning spray is becoming a household favorite in the US.
Are There Any Alternatives?
Yes, there are other air fresheners of this type in the market, but instead of eliminating unwanted molecules, they tend to trap them. GarmaGuard is a product that, due to its active citric acid ingredient, attacks odor at its source and effectively cleans and disinfects clothing. Their cleaner is vegan, cruelty-free, and biodegradable, with zero harsh chemicals. It is applicable to almost everything, even car seats and accessories, being smooth despite its tough purpose. Just a quick spray and go.
Our Final Thoughts
We would like to conclude by saying that if you want to protect your clothes from the wear and tear of overwashing, GarmaGuard Cleaner is the option for you. You can now revive your worn clothes, get fresh and odor-free, and instantly restore the clean shape of your clothes by removing wrinkles in just a few sprays. Using GarmaGuard Cleaner means going sustainable because this way, you’re saving water. Plus, it is a fabric cleaning product that is completely safe for both people and the environment since it is made from natural substances.